The ideal candidate is a marketing major who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. In this role, you will work directly with the Sales Manager and Head Project Manager, of Noxster, to define new innovative products and help increase market share. This is a great opportunity in the high-tech space for a motivated and flexible person who has good communication, leadership and organizational skills.
In this role you won’t be stuck doing menial tasks! You’ll do a lot of thoughtful writing about internet marketing how technology is transforming businesses all over the world. You will work with clients, blog, and utilize social media outlets.
– You’ll help create website content, social media campaigns, video scripts and webinar presentations
– Business undergraduate or graduate looking for summer work experience.
– Strong communication skills, verbal and written a must.
– Must be able to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
– Strong technical skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop) a plus
– Flexible, able to multi-task and keep organized.
– Positive upbeat attitude
– Have a deep understanding of : Excel, Power Point, Act, PhotoShop and more.
– Close attention to details.
– Occasional proofreading/editing
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com. Send a cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit, and send us a copy of your resume.
We’re looking to hire soon, so please get in touch!